Due by Friday, August 26th:
1. Join Google Classroom
2. Get your syllabus signed by a parent/guardian
3. Have your parent/guardian complete the online survey (emailed to you)
4. Subscribe to my YouTube channel, the Mendez Mustangs Media YouTube channel, and follow me on social media (if possible) - SnapChat, Twitter, Instagram, Remind101 (I will give you the code for this soon). All of my usernames are the same - @LearnPark
5. Create an online digital portfolio (aka a website or blog) using any of the following sites: weebly, google sites, edublogs or any other sites that are appropriate for educational purposes (you can ask me if you're not sure).
Due by Monday, August 29th:
1. Create a 'Profile Card" that includes your name, five words about yourself, a selfie, your blog/website URL, and a QR code. A template for this "Profile Card" will be passed out to you through google drive (classroom + docs). This should be about half a page big and should be ready for me to print out and display on our Student Exhibition bulletin board. I will NOT be printing these in color, so be sure to use colors that show up on a gray scale.
There will be other assignments and an introductory project that will be explained on Thursday, so you should try to complete the 5 + 1 "things to do" as soon as possible. Thanks! If you have any questions, feel free to email me!