1. Post a picture of your TLP project AND a caption (2-3 sentences about it and what it represents) - ELA page (due Wed. midnight)
2. PDF of your TLP Essay on your weebly ELA page (due Wed. midnight)
3. Turn in your TLP essay electronically on Canvas (due Wednesday by midnight)
4. Post your DWA essay on your weebly ELA page (due Wed. midnight)
On the bottom of your doc, write down "My score for this essay was a ___ and a ____"
Please do the following today:
- Work on your WPW #9 notecards (due tomorrow at the beginning of class)
- Find your 5 articles because we will be compiling them on Thursday! (Descartes - bio.com articles // Descartes - existentialism article // The Creativity Crisis // Sartre // The Strange Triumph of The Little Prince") - due Thursday
- Explore TOPICS - Read the NEWs and explore potential topics (art, music, science, media, social studies, history, world events, literature, etc...all topics are welcome) for your Symposium projects!
- Organize and prepare for tomorrow's Weekly Organization check!