There are several due dates to keep in mind as you work on your projects this week.
- SLR Proposal and Rough Draft (of interview questions or survey questions ) - one per group in your Google folder - due by midnight.
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE TEMPLATE FOR THE SLR PROPOSAL
- REALLY BIG IDEA CHART (please fill out the one with five columns, and get rid of the other templates). Save it to your group folder. You only need 1-2 sentences explaining the connection between your topic and the generalization. You only need ONE copy per group and place it in your group folder.
Click here for the REALLY BIG IDEA CHART TEMPLATE
- LANGUAGE OF THE DISCIPLINE BOX must be filled out (this is part of the "ISD" document) - You can access the ISD through a google doc or slides version below.
Click here for the ISD template - Google docs version
Click here for the ISD template - Google slides version
- You will have a driving question quiz this day - You will be expected to write your driving question (out of memory), explain what it means, and write out how your driving question/topic is related to the five generalizations for the universal theme of conflict (which you must also memorize). This is a test grade.
- Reflection #2 due - You already have this template copied in your INDIVIDUAL folders. Now, you will be filling out the second box (on the second page) of the same reflection document you worked on previously (as the first reflection was due this past Sunday night).
- OPPOSING SIDES box in your ISD - This is ONE of your generalizations boxes. You should be able to complete this box and use textual evidence/in-text citations. I want you to start filling out your ISD, so that you can have it ready to be approved and to print as you finish up your boards in the next couple of weeks!
GATE SYMPOSIUM - "What's your driving question?" FROZEN TREAT PARTY - Don't forget to go to the cafeteria/stage area after school on Friday to receive your frozen treat for showing your signed/approved driving question!
Next Monday - SLR Results are due - Some groups may get an extension on this (with permission), especially if their interview is not scheduled yet. CLICK HERE FOR THE SLR RESULTS TEMPLATE
Next Tuesday - Relevant Resolutions Map is due
Next Friday - Creative Board Plan is due